Configuring security settings
The Security menu lets you configure antispam settings that are system-wide or otherwise not configured individually for each antispam profile.
Several antispam features require that you first configure system-wide, per-domain, or per-user settings in the Security menu before you can use the feature in an antispam profile. For more information on antispam profiles, see Configuring antispam profiles and antispam action profiles.
This section contains the following topics:
- Configuring the FortiGuard URL filter
- Configuring authentication reputation
- Configuring email quarantines and quarantine reports
- Configuring the block lists and safe lists
- Configuring greylisting
- Configuring bounce verification and tagging
- Configuring endpoint reputation
- Training and maintaining the Bayesian databases
- Adding file signatures
- Configuring action profile preferences
- Configuring adult image analysis