Setup for email users
This section contains information that you may need to inform or assist your email users so that they can use FortiMail features.
This information is not the same as what is included in the help for FortiMail webmail. It is included in the Administration Guide because:
- Email users may require some setup before they can access the help for FortiMail webmail.
- Some information may be too technical for some email users.
- Email users may not be aware that their email has been scanned by a FortiMail unit, much less where to get documentation for it.
- Email users may not know which operation mode you have configured.
- Email users may be confused if they try to access a feature, but you have not enabled it (such as Bayesian scanning or their personal quarantine).
- You may need to tailor some information to your network or email users.
This section includes: