Use configuration commands to configure and manage a FortiGate unit from the command line interface (CLI).
The CLI syntax is created by processing the schema from FortiGate models running FortiOS 7.2.0 and reformatting the resultant CLI output. The following reference models were used to create this CLI reference:
- FGT_140E_POE: a POE model with 40 x GE RJ45 (including 24 x RJ45 GE POE/POE+ ports, 14 x switch ports, 1 x MGMT port, 1x HA port, 2 x WAN ports), 2 x GE SFP DMZ slots.
- FWF_61F: a WiFi/desktop model with 10x GE RJ45 ports (including 7x Internal Ports, 2x WAN Ports, 1x DMZ Port), Wireless (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac-W2), 128GB SSD onboard storage.
- FGT_601E: a mid-range model with 2x 240GB SSD storage, NP6 and CP9 acceleration, 2x 10GE SFP+ slots, 8x GE SFP slots and 10x GE RJ45 ports.
- FGT_2201E: a high-end model with 2x 1TB SSD storage, NP6 and CP9 acceleration, dual AC power supplies, 4x 40GE QSFP+ slots, 20x 10GE SFP+ slots and 14x GE RJ45 ports.
- FGT_VM64: a Virtual Machine model running on VMware ESXi.
The command branches are in alphabetical order. The commands beneath each branch are not in alphabetical order.
If you have comments on this content, its format, or requests for commands that are not included, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.