The Vulnerability Monitor obtains data from FortiClient EMS. It displays vulnerabilities detected by the FortiClient endpoint, categorized into Critical, High, Medium and Low risk. In this example, an on-premise FortiClient EMS is connected on the root FortiGate’s Fabric Connector.
This monitor captures the same information as seen on the Top Vulnerable Endpoint Devices monitor on the FortiGate.
- Go to Security Operations Center > Vulnerability Monitor. The monitor displays a user list and their vulnerabilities.
- Use your remote to scroll through the user list. The vulnerability details are displayed on the right side of the monitor.
- The User Information pane displays the user's contact details and IP address.
- The Vulnerability Summary pane displays the number of vulnerabilities categorized into Critical, High, Medium and Low risk.
- The Topology View pane displays the user's location in the topology.
- The Top Vulnerabilities pane displays the top vulnerabilities by severity.