Topology view — consolidated risk
The topology view shows endpoints based on their highest severity event.
In the default topology view, you can view hosts with critical vulnerabilities and compromised hosts identified as critical risks.
The consolidated Risk view mode displays different risks within the Security Fabric topology. You can use the Risk view mode to filter threats by Compromised Hosts, Vulnerability, and Threat Score.
To access the default topology view:
- Go to Security Fabric > Physical Topology.
The default topology view highlights hosts with critical vulnerabilities and compromised hosts as critical risks (three critical risks in the example).
- Hover over the tooltips for more details.
- To view the critical risk summary, click Critical Risks.
The Critical Risks pane displays on the right-side of the screen.
To access the consolidated Risk view mode:
- In the view option dropdown button, select Risk.
- Select one of the following options from the Risk Type dropdown menu:
- Compromised Hosts
- Threat Score