When needed, FDN updates can be manually uploaded.
- Log in to the Fortinet Support website.
- Go to Download > FortiGuard Service Updates.
- Select your OS Version from the dropdown list.
- Locate your device in the table, and download the signature definitions files.
- On the FortiGate, go to System FortiGuard.
- In the License Information table, locate the row of the definitions that you are updating, and click Upgrade Database in the rightmost column.
- In the pane that opens, click Upload, locate the downloaded definitions file on your computer, then click Open.
The download may take a few minutes to complete.
- Click OK.