The following shows a simple network topology when using FortiAPs with FortiGate:
The Monitor > WiFi Health Monitor page displays the following charts:
- Active Clients: Currently active clients on each FortiAP
- AP Status: APs by status, sorted by those that have been up for over 24 hours, rebooted in the past 24 hours, and down/missing
- Channel Utilization: Allow users to view 10-20 most and least utilized channels for each AP radio and a third histogram view showing utilization counts
- Client Count: Shows client count over time. Can view for the past hour, day, or 30 days.
- Login Failures: Time, SSID, hostname, and username for failed login attempts. The widget also displays the AP name and group of FortiAP units with failed login attempts.
- Top Wireless Interference: Separate widgets for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. This requires spectrum analysis to be enabled on the radios.