This document provides the following information for FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.0.5, build 0066:
- Supported models
- What's new in FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.0.5
- Upgrade information
- Product integration support
- Resolved issues
- Known issues
For more information about your FortiAP device, see the FortiWiFi and FortiAP Configuration Guide.
FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.0.5, build 0066 support the following models:
FAP-S311C, FAP-S313C, FAP-S321C, FAP-S321CR, FAP-S322C, FAP‑S322CR, FAP‑S323C, FAP‑S323CR
FAP-S421E, FAP-S422E, FAP-S423E
FAP-221E, FAP-222E, FAP-223E, FAP-224E, FAP-231E (build 5528)
FAP-321E (build 5523)
FortiAP-W2 models do not have the unified threat management (UTM) functionality.
The following list includes improvements in FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.0.5:
- Added Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) certified stock keeping units (SKU):
- Added Ethernet status information in the output of the CLI command
cw_diag -c wtp-cfg
- Removed CLI commands:
cw_diag -c ap-rogue
cw_diag -c sta-rogue
- Added support for the newly released FAP-231E model.
Added support for the newly released FAP-321E model.
Note: FAP-321E can be managed by a FortiGate running FortiOS version 6.2.0 and later.