You select an intermediate CA group configuration object in the local certificate group, so you should configure in the group all the Intermediate CAs that would be needed by the backend servers that belong to a single virtual server.
Before you begin:
- You must have Read-Write permission for System settings.
- You must have already added the Intermediate CAs to the Intermediate CA certificate store.
- Go to System > Certificate > Manage Certificates.
- Click the Intermediate CA Group tab.
- Click Create New to display the configuration editor.
- Complete the configuration as described in Intermediate CA group configuration.
- Save the configuration.
|Group Name||Configuration name. Valid characters are
|Intermediate CA||Select the Intermediate CA to add to the group,|
|Default||Check this check box only if you want to make this intermediate CA the default for the group. Note: Only one intermediate CA can be set as the default in an intermediate CA group. If one intermediate CA has already been set as the default, you must disable (uncheck) it in order to set another one as the default. By default, the first intermediate CA in a group becomes the default if no intermediate CA is set as the default,|