Use this procedure to add an FXO gateway trunk to an inbound dial plan. This plan defines the call flow for incoming calls to the FortiVoice phone system.
- In the web-based manager of the FortiVoice phone system, go to Call Routing > Inbound.
- In the Inbound tab, click New.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for this inbound dial plan.
- In the From Trunk section, click the plus sign (+) and then select the entries that you want to add.
- In the Call Handling section, update the settings to address your requirements for inbound call routing.
- Click Create.
You have completed this procedure.
- Go to Adding an FXO gateway trunk to an outbound dial plan.