This section highlights some of the operational changes that administrators should be aware of in 6.4.5.
FortiManager Cloud supports FortiGate-VM PAYG/ONDEMAND when both devices are registered to the same FortiCloud account.
This model is only supported with a FortiManager Cloud account subscription. FortiGate licenses for ondmenamd models are not available for purchase.
- Register FortiManager Cloud with FortiCloud.
- Verify the per-device FortiManager Cloud entitlement was added to the account.
- In Asset Managment go to Products List and find the FortiManager Cloud device.
- In the Entitlement widget, click Show Contracts.
In the Registered Support Contract(S) pane, the SKU column will contain
- Register the FortiGate device with the same FortiCloud account.
- In the FortiGate device, use the CLI console to verify the User ID was updated by FortiGaurd.
diag test update info
Support contract: pending_registration=255 got-contract info=1
accoutn_id=[user_email] company=[company_name] industry=[instustry_name]
User ID: <user_id>
- In the FortiGate device GUI, go to Security Fabric > Fabric Connectors, and select the connector. The FortiManager Cloud option is enabled.
Please allow 2-4 hours for FortiGate to enable the FortiManager Cloud option in the connector.
FortiManager Cloud now supports FortiGate 80F.
The FortiManager Cloud portal checks for a FortiCloud Premium license. If the FortiManager Cloud Cloud license is valid, but the FortiCloud Premium license is expired, a warning is displayed. To access the portal, renew the FortiCloud Premium license.
In the following example, the FortiManager Cloud instance exists, but the license has expired.