- In the Vulnerability Scan tab, beside Vulnerabilities Detected, click the <number> link to review information about vulnerabilities before installing patches.
A page of details displays.
- Click each category with vulnerabilities to view its details. For example, click the 3rd Party App category to view details about detected third party application vulnerabilities.
- Expand the application to view its vulnerabilities.
- Click the Details icon for each vulnerability to view its details and click Close to close the detailed view.
- In each category, select the checkbox for the software for which you want to install patches.
For example, in the OS category, expand Operating System, and select the checkbox beside the vulnerabilities for which you want to install patches.
You may be unable to choose which patches to install, depending on your FortiClient configuration. You are also unable to select the checkbox for any software that requires manual installation of patches.
- Click the Install Selected button to install patches.
FortiClient installs the patches. You may need to reboot the endpoint to complete installation.