This document provides the following information for FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.5, build 0460:
- Supported models
- What's new in FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.5
- Special notices
- Upgrade and downgrade information
- Product integration and support
- Resolved issues
- Known issues
For more information about your FortiAP device, see the FortiWiFi and FortiAP Configuration Guide.
FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.5, build 0460 support the following models:
FAP-S421E, FAP-S422E, FAP-S423E
FAP-221E, FAP-222E, FAP-223E, FAP-224E, FAP-231E
FortiAP-W2 models do not have the unified threat management (UTM) functionality.
The following list includes new features in FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.5:
- Requires FortiGate to run FortiOS version 6.4.6, 7.0.0 and later:
- Report wireless event logs for SSID up/down status change.
- Change Vietnam to region code "S"; change Sri Lanka to region code "I"; change default country of region "V" to Thailand (TH).
Requires FortiGate to run FortiOS version 7.0.0 and later.
- Support radio transmit power range in dBm.