This document provides the following information for FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.4, build 0456:
- Supported models
- What's new in FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.4
- Special notices
- Upgrade and downgrade information
- Product integration and support
- Resolved issues
- Known issues
For more information about your FortiAP device, see the FortiWiFi and FortiAP Configuration Guide.
FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.4, build 0456 support the following models:
FAP-S421E, FAP-S422E, FAP-S423E
FAP-221E, FAP-222E, FAP-223E, FAP-224E, FAP-231E
FortiAP-W2 models do not have the unified threat management (UTM) functionality.
The following list includes new features in FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.4 managed by FortiGate (running FortiOS version 6.4.4):
- Up-to-date wireless region and country codes.
- The default country code of region code "E" is changed to "DE" (Germany).
REST API enhancements: supports more statistic information about wireless station Tx/Rx datarate, MCS index, Client Health Metrics, 802.11k/v/r capability, security mode, MPSK, and airtime fairness.
Note: FortiGate needs to run FortiOS version 7.0.0 and later.