You can upgrade FortiAnalyzer 7.0.0 or later to FortiAnalyzer 7.2.0.
For other upgrade paths, see Firmware Upgrade Paths.
This section contains the following topics:
- Upgrading FortiAnalyzer Firmware
- Upgrading the firmware for an operating cluster
- Checking FortiAnalyzer log output
- Checking FortiAnalyzer events
- Downgrading to previous firmware versions
Upgrading the device firmware can trigger an SQL database rebuild. During the database rebuild, new logs are inserted into the database and can be viewed, but existing logs are not available until the rebuild is complete. The time required to rebuild the database depends on the size of the database. You can use the
For more information, see Verifying database rebuild success.