This section explains how to deploy FortiAnalyzer Cloud. You can select a region, and then deploy the instance of FortiAnalyzer Cloud Cloud to the region.
A primary FortiCloud account is required to deploy FortiAnalyzer Cloud. A primary FortiCloud account can invite other users to launch FortiAnalyzer Cloud as sub users. See Adding a secondary account.
When deploying FortiAnalyzer Cloud to receive logs from non-FortiGate devices, such as FortiClient, a storage add-on license is also required.
Only one FortiAnalyzer Cloud instance can be created per FortiCloud account.
Although FortiAnalyzer Cloud 7.0.x is available for customers to use, FortiAnalyzer Cloud 6.4 is deployed by default, and customers can choose whether to upgrade firmware to version 7.0.x.
- If not done already, go to FortiCloud (https://support.fortinet.com/), and use your FortiCloud account credentials to log in.
The FortiCloud portal is displayed.
- From the Services menu, select FortiAnalyzer Cloud.
The FortiAnalyzer Cloud & Service portal is displayed.
- On the FortiAnalyzer Cloud & Service portal, select a region for the FortiAnalyzer Cloud instance from the top-right corner.
In the examples in this section, the Canada (Vancouver) region is selected.
- Expand the primary account that includes the FortiAnalyzer Cloud entitlement, and click Provision Instance.
The User ID on FortiAnalyzer Cloud & Service portal represents the dedicated instance.
A message about the selected region is displayed.
- Click Yes to provision in the FortiAnalyzer Cloud instance in the selected region.
Click No to stop provisioning the instance, and change the region.
FortiAnalyzer Cloud instance is provisioned in a few minutes.
- Once provisioned, expand the account, and click Enter to access the FortiAnalyzer Cloud instance.
- (Optional) Upgrade FortiAnalyzer Cloud to 7.0.x. See Upgrading firmware from the portal.
- Configure FortiOS to work with FortiAnalyzer Cloud. See Configuring FortiOS.