After accessing the FortiAnalyzer Cloud & Service portal, you can display deployed instances on a map.
- Access the portal. See Accessing the portal and instances.
The FortiAnalyzer Cloud & Service portal is displayed.
- From the top-right corner, select a region, such as Canada.
Notice that the URL for the FortiAnalyzer & Service portal changes.
- Toggle Map View on.
The Map View is displayed.
- Click the location to display information about the instance.
Details about the instance are displayed on the right-hand pane. Click X to close the right-hand pane.
- At the bottom-right of the map, click the + button to zoom in to the map, and click the - button to zoom out of the map.
- Toggle Map View off to exit the map and display the list of accounts in table view.