Re-Direction Security Policy
- Log in with the vSphere Web Client.
- Choose Networking & Security.
- Select Service Composer.
- Click the Security Policies tab.
- Add a new security policy; give it a name and description.
- Set the Network Introspection Serviceby choosing the Service Name, Profile, Source and Destination. You can also choose Services as well, but we generally recommend Any as the setting. Click OK, Next and Finish.
The Security Policy requires rules for re-direction of both inbound and outbound traffic for the designated sources and destinations.