Configuring SDN Connector
- Go to Security Fabric > Fabric Connectors.
- Click Create New, then select OpenStack (Horizon).
You can create only one SDN Connector per connector type. For example, you can create one entry for OpenStack.
- Configure the fields as follows:
- Name: Name the connector as desired.
IP: Enter the IP address of the management component of OpenStack. Generally you can find it in the OpenStack identity.
- User name: Enter the specified node's administrator name.
- Password: Enter the administrator's password.
- Click OK. The SDN Connector is now configured.