FortiAnalyzer-VM for OCI delivers centralized logging, analytics, and reporting features. As an OCI VM instance, FortiAnalyzer allows you to collect, correlate, and analyze geographically and chronologically diverse security data. Aggregate alerts and log information from Fortinet appliances and third-party devices in a single location to get a simplified, consolidated view of your security position. In addition, you will have detailed data capture for forensic purposes to comply with policies regarding privacy and disclosure of security breaches.
Highlights of FortiAnalyzer for OCI include the following:
- Graphical summary reports provide network-wide reporting of events, activities, and trends occurring on FortiAnalyzers and third-party devices.
- Network event correlation enables IT administrators to quickly identify and react to security threats across the network.
- Scalable performance and capacity supports thousands of FortiAnalyzers and can dynamically scale storage based on retention and compliance requirements.
- Choice of standalone, collector, or analyzer mode allows deployment of individual instances or optimization for specific operations, such as store and forward or analytics.
- Seamless integration with the Fortinet product portfolio enables tight integration to allow FortiAnalyzer resources to be managed from FortiGate or FortiManager user interfaces.