Firmware images FTP directories are organized by firmware version, major release, and patch release. The firmware images in the directories follow a specific naming convention, and each firmware image is specific to the device model.
You can download the FortiDeceptor Release Notes and FortiDeceptor and Fortinet core MIB files from this directory.
- Log in to the Fortinet Customer Service & Support portal then, from the toolbar, select Download > Firmware Images. The Firmware Images page opens.
- Select FortiDeceptor from the Select Product drop-down list, then select Download.
- Browse to the appropriate directory for the version that you would like to download.
- Download the appropriate firmware image and release notes to your management computer.
- Extract the contents of the package to a new folder on you management computer.