Obtaining the deployment image
To obtain the deployment image:
- Go to the Fortinet support site and log in.
- Go to Download > VM Images.
- Under Select Product, select FortiGate.
- Under Select Platform, select Google.
- Download the deployment package file. The deployment package file is named “FGT_VM64_GCP-vX-buildXXXX-FORTINET.out.gcp.tar.gz”, where vX is the major version number and XXXX is the build number.
This deployment method is only applicable for BYOL. The PAYG deployment file will be ready at a later time.