Checking Metadata API Access
To populate dynamic objects, the FortiGate-VM must have API access to required resources on the Google Cloud Compute Engine.
- On the GCP Compute Engine, go to the FortiGate-VM.
- Scroll down to Cloud API Access Scopes and check the Compute Engine configuration. If Compute Engine is configured as disabled, you must enable it:
- Stop the VM.
- Once the VM is completely stopped, click Edit.
- From the Compute Engine dropdown list, select Read Only or a higher access level.
- Save the change, then restart the VM.