Obtaining the deployment image
- Go to Fortinet support site (https://support.fortinet.com) and log in.
- Navigate to Download > Firmware Images.
- Select FortiWeb from the Select Product drop-down list, then select the Download tab.
- Navigate to the desired version, then download either of the following files beginning with "FWB_AZURE" (not FWB_AZURE_ONDEMAND):
- The ".out" file: Download it if you already deployed FortiWeb-VM, and you want to upgrade it this time. Save this file to a local directory, log in to FortiWeb, then upload this file through System Settings > Maintenance > Firmware Upgrade. You can skip the following steps in this article since they only apply to new installation of FortiWeb.
- The ".out.azure.zip" file: Download it if you want to newly install FortiWeb-VM.
- Unzip the ".out.azure.zip" file. You will get a VHD file named boot.vhd.