Creating storage accounts
Two storage accounts must be created:
- The first is for storing the FSA firmware image (Storage Account).
- The second is for storing diagnostic information (Monitor Account), such as the VM diagnostic screenshots during job scans.
To create storage accounts in Azure:
- In the Azure portal, select Storage Accounts from the left navigation pane.
- Select Add to create a new storage account.
- Enter the following information for each account:
Name Enter a name for the storage account. Deployment model Resource manager. Account kind Leave it as the default value or change according to your needs. Location Select the same location used while setting up the resource group. Replication Read-access geo-redundant storage. Performance Standard. Secure transfer required Disabled. Subscription Select your subscription type.
Select the resource group you created in the Creating a resource group step.
Data Lake Storage Gen 2
- Select Create.
- Repeat the steps above to create a second storage account.