Importing Azure settings into FortiSandbox
To import Azure settings into FSA:
- Go to the FortiSandbox instance.
- Click System > Azure Config.
- Enter the following information:
Microsoft Azure account email
Your user ID.
Your user password.
Select the location you used to set up the resource group.
Your subscription ID.
Storage account name.
Storage account access key
Storage account access key.
Monitor storage account
Monitor account name.
Monitor account access key
Monitor account access key.
Network security group
The security group created. If you created multiple security groups, use the one that allows RDP and FTP.
Name of the virtual network you created.
The subnet you created for the FSA port2 interface.
- The instance will fetch the licensing information which can take up to three hours.
- When completed, upload your BYOL license if provided.