Optional: Creating a custom Windows 10 VM
For information on setting up a custom VM on Azure, see the custom VM image section in the FortiSandbox Administration Guide to do the following:
- Create a custom VHD image using virtualization software such as VirtualBox.
- Prepare the OS installation package.
- Install software and components on the custom VM image.
- Set up the VM image environment.
After you have created a custom Windows 10 VM, install and apply the custom VM in FortiSandbox.
To install the custom VM:
- Put the VM image's VHD file onto a server that supports the FTP or SCP protocol.
- Install using the command
- After the VM is installed, enable it by setting its clone number to be higher than
0in the VM Image page and associate file types in the Scan Profile page to scan files.
In a new FSA CLI window, check the VM clone initialization using the