Create two network interfaces:
- The first network interface is for FortiSandbox port1.
- The second network interface is for FortiSandbox port2.
To create a network interface in Azure:
- In the Azure portal, click Network interfaces in the left pane.
- Click Add to create a new network interface.
- Enter the following information:
Select your VNet.
One subnet under your VNet. Each interface you create must be on a different subnet.
Private IP address
Self-defined static IP address.
Network security group
Select the security group you created.
Private IP address (IPv6)
The resource group you created in the Creating a resource group step.
Select the same location used while setting up the resource group.
- Repeat these steps to create a second network interface.
- Associate the network interface used for the FSA admin port (port1) with the Public IP address in the IP configuration section.
- Add the private IP address of the other network interface to the IP address list of the FTP DNS record set.