Two network interfaces are required:
- The first is for FSA port1.
- The second is for FSA port2.
To create a network interface in Azure:
- In the Azure portal, select Network Interfaces from the left navigation pane.
- Click Add to create a new network interface.
- Enter the following information:
Name Enter your VM name. Virtual network Enter your VNet. Subnet One subnet under your VNet. Each interface you create must be in a different subnet. Private IP address assignment Static.
Private IP address.
Self-defined static IP address.
Network security group None. Private IP address (IPv6) Unchecked.
Select a subscription type.
Select the resource group you created in the Creating a resource group step.
Select the same location used while setting up the resource group.
- Repeat the steps above to create a second network interface.
- Associate the network interface used for the FSA admin port (port1) with the Public IP address in the IP configuration section; add the private IP address of the other network interface to the IP address list of the FTP DNS record set.