Uploading Remote_sites.txt to a storage account
To upload Remote_sites.txt to a storage account:
- Create a storage account:
- In the Azure portal, click Create a resource.
- Search for "storage account" and select storage account resource creation. Click Create.
- From the Resource group dropdown list, select the desired resource group, or create a new one. The storage account will reside in this location.
- In the Storage account name field, enter a unique name. Each storage account requires a unique name as each storage account URL is unique.
- (Optional) From the Replication dropdown list, select Locally-redundant storage (LRS).
- Leave all other fields unchanged. Click Review + create.
- Once Azure completes configuring the storage account, go to the storage account Blobs section. Click + Container. Create a container that allows read access to blobs.
- Click the container name, then click Upload.
- In the Files field, select the Remote_sites.txt file. Click Upload.
- Right-click the file and select Blob properties.
- Copy the value in the URL field. This is one of the ARM template parameters.