(Optional) Auto Function Logs and Monitoring
With autoscaling functionality, you can find the autoscale record from within the Cosmos database. This record can be useful for troubleshooting.
Do not modify the database unless you want to reset the whole autoscaling feature.
- Go to your resource group > Cosmo database account > Data Explorer > fortigateInstances > masterPool > Documents.
- Click the ID to see the master record of the IP address and hostname information.
- To reset autoscaling, delete the database and relaunch the FortiGate autoscaling template.
- To change settings such as the rest_api setting, scale_set name, and so on, go into the Azure function's application settings and modify the variables.
- To monitor Azure function logs, go to the function apps > desired function > Monitor > Configure.
- Once enabled, you can check the logs details.