Configuring FortiSandbox network settings
Create a new Elastic IP (EIP) if there is not already one to allocate under the Virtual Private Cloud.
- Click Elastic IPs > Allocate new address.
- Click Allocate to get the new EIP Address.
- Once you see the new Elastic IP Address, click Close.
Accessing the FortiSandbox web GUI
- Copy the IPv4 Public IP from the created instance.
- Paste the copied IP address into a new browser window to log into the FortiSandbox web GUI. The default username is admin. The default password is your created Instance ID. You can find this in the EC2 Management Console.
Configuring the DNS
- Go to Network > System DNS.
- Configure the following:
Primary DNS Server
Secondary DNS Server
- Click OK.
FortiSandbox has CLI commands that are accessed when accessing the FortiSandbox via console or by using a SSH or TELNET client. Before logging in, convert the saved
pem file which you downloaded while creating the key pair
Log into the CLI using the Elastic IP of your created instance by giving the username as admin with the
If you did not choose the Without Key Pair option, log in using password
Run the following commands to interact with FortiSandbox using CLI.
The commands are only for illustration purposes only, you can use relevant commands as per the requirement.