You must have the correct permissions to attach policies to a group. Add the following policies to the group you created (QA_FortiSandbox).
- Click Filter and enter AmazonEC2FullAccess.
- Select the checkbox beside AmazonEC2FullAccess.
- Repeat this for all policies.
- After reviewing, click Create Group to list the group under Groups.
- Check the group you created (QA_FortiSandbox) to review the group summary.
- In the Permissions tab, review the attached policies; then under Inline Policies, click Create Group Policy.
- Select Custom Policy and use the policy editor to customize your own set of permissions.
- Enter a policy name and code.
- Click Validate Policy. If validation is successful, click Apply Policy.
- Under Inline Polices, you can review the created policy names.