- Go to System > AWS Config and enter the AWS API key information in the setup wizard.
- Select Local VM Instance Type and then select the recommended t2-micro.
- Click Next.
- For VPC ID, select the VPC you created.
- For Private Subnet, select the private subnet for VM.
For example, the private subnet with IPv4 CIDR 10.0.1.0/24 which is connected to all VM clones and FSA-VM.
- For Security Groups, select the security group.
- Click Save.
- Click Connection Test.
- When you get a confirmation that the connection is good, click Close.