FortiSandbox dashboard and contract information
VM license is not needed for AWS FortiSandbox On-Demand.
To get future firmware updates, contact Fortinet support site http://support.fortinet.com.
Submit on-demand test using remote VM
Starting with version 2.5.1, FortiSandbox AWS supports the WindowsCloudVM remote VM type.
By default, eight WindowsCloudVMs are enabled, and MacOS VM is disabled.
You can change the maximum number of the remote VMs in Virtual Machine > VM Images.
To submit on-demand test using remote VM:
- Go to Scan Input > File On-Demand > Submit File.
- Click Choose File and upload the
- Click Submit.
If the uploaded file is not malicious or suspicious, the rating is Clean.
- Click Browse and upload a file, then click Submit.
- After uploading the file, you can view files in File On-Demand.
- In the Action column, click the View File icon.
- Check the file details that is displayed.
FortiSandbox VM and WindowsCloudVMs topology