FortiSandbox dashboard and contract information
To get future firmware updates, contact Fortinet support site http://support.fortinet.com.
Submit on-demand test using remote VM
Starting with 2.5.1, FortiSandbox AWS supports a new remote VM type: WindowsCloudVM.
By default, 8 WindowsCloudVMs are enabled, and MacOS VM is disabled.
The max number of the remote VMs can be changed under Virtual Machine > VM Images page.
- Go to Scan Input > File On-Demand > Submit File. The Submit File dialog box will open.
- Click on Choose File and upload the
- Click Submit. You should receive a
Cleanrating after you send the file to FortiSandbox if the uploaded file is clean not malicious or suspicious.
- Click Browse and upload any file and click Submit.
- After uploading the file, you can view File On-Demand and select any file to check.
- Click the View File icon under the Action column.
- View the file details.
FortiSandbox VM and WindowsCloudVMs topology