Creating an ELB between the FortiGate-VMs
- Go to the EC2 Dashboard, click Load Balancers, then Create Load Balancer.
- Create a load balancer for RDP traffic within Fortinet-VPC. Select Continue.
- Set the Ping Protocol to use HTTPS. Select Continue.
- Use the + on Public Subnet and add it into the Selected Subnets list. Select Continue.
- Select Allow every traffic. Select Continue.
Select both FortiGate-VMs. Select Continue.
- Leave Tags as default and select Continue. A review page will appear. After you have reviewed the configuration, select Create.
- Now that the ELB is created, you can use a domain name to test your connection via an RDP client.