Creating two subnets on your Amazon VPC
- Log into AWS with your EC2 credentials and select VPC.
- Select Start VPC Wizard to create a new VPC.
- Select VPC with a Single Public Subnet.
- Fill in the information as required and select Create VPC.
- You have created a VPC with a single public subnet available. In this example, the subnet is referred to as Fortinet-VPC. To deploy the FortiGate-VM, you must also create a private subnet. Go to Subnet and select Create Subnet.
- Fill in the information as required and select Yes, Create. In this example, the subnet will be referred to as "Application Subnet 1".