Creating an automation stitch
- In FortiOS, go to Security Fabric > Automation.
- Under Action, select AWS Lambda.
- In the Name field, enter the desired name for the stitch.
- Under AWS Lambda, configure the following:
- In the Name field, enter the name of the action.
- For the API Gateway field, see the Lambda code configuration page, which shows the API gateway URL once added to the Lambda code.
- For the API Key field, see the Lambda code configuration page as above.
You must specify an AWS role that is sufficiently privileged to run the Lambda code and access CloudWatch/CloudWatch logs.