Configuring optional settings
- After entering required parameters and clicking Next, you are directed to the Configure stack options page:
- (Optional) Specify Tags and Permissions as desired:
Advanced options follow:
- It is recommended that you disable the Stack creation option Rollback on failure. This will allow for a better troubleshooting experience. Other advanced options can be specified as desired.
- Click Next.
- On the Review page, review and confirm the template, the stack details, and the stack options. Under Capabilities, select both check boxes.
- Click Create stack to deploy the stack. Creation status is shown in the Status column. To see the latest status, refresh the view. It takes about 10 minutes to create the stack.
- Deployment has completed when each stack (including the main stack and all nested stacks) has a status of CREATE_COMPLETE.