Locating deployed resources
To locate a newly deployed resource, it is recommended to search for it using the ResourceTagPrefix, also referred to as the ResourceGroup Tag Key. Alternatively, the UniqueID can be used. For items that need a shorter prefix, the CustomIdentifier can be used. These keys are found on the Outputs tab as shown below. Note that the UniqueID is at the end of the ResourceTagPrefix.
To look up the newly deployed VPC using the Tag Key:
- In the AWS console, select Services > Network & Content Delivery > VPC.
- In the left navigation tree, click Your VPCs.
- Click the filter box and select Tag Keys > ResourceGroup.
- Select your ResourceTagPrefix from the list of Tag Keys.
Your VPC will be displayed. The Name of VPC is of the format <ResourceTagPrefix>-fortigate-autoscale-vpc.
- In the AWS console, select Services > Database > DynamoDB.
- In the left navigation tree, click Tables.
- Click the filter box and enter the UniqueID.
The DynamoDB tables will be displayed. The Name of each DynamoDB table will be of the format <ResourceTagPrefix>-<table-name>.
To look up the newly deployed Lambda Functions using the CustomIdentifier:
- In the AWS console, select Services > Compute > Lambda.
- In the left navigation tree, click Functions.
- Click the filter box and enter the CustomIdentifier.
The Lambda Functions will be displayed. Each Function name will be of the format <CustomIdentifier>-<UniqueID>-LambdaFunctionName.
Click the Function name to go directly to the function.