Launching FortiAuthenticator-VM from AWS Marketplace
This section details how to launch FortiAuthenticator from AWS Marketplace. Before proceeding, ensure that you have configured a virtual private cloud (VPC) to use with the FortiAuthenticator-VM.
- Navigate to the AWS Marketplace: Fortinet FortiAuthenticator (BYOL) page.
- Click Continue to Subscribe, and then click Continue to Configuration.
- Under Configure this software, select a Fulfillment Option, Software Version, and Region.
- Click Continue to Launch.
- Under Launch this software, configure the following attributes:
- From the Choose Action drop-down list, select Launch from Website.
- From the EC2 Instance Type drop-down list, select an instance type that supports your deployment scenario.
- From the VPC Settings drop-down list, select your VPC.
- From the Subnet Settings drop-down list, select the subnet associated to your VPC.
- For Security Group Settings, click Create New Based On Seller Settings. Provide a name and description for your security group and then click Save.
- For Key Pair Settings, select an existing key pair from the drop-down list or create a key pair.
- Click Launch.
The instance of FortiAuthenticator deploys on EC2. The process can take several minutes to complete. You can view the status of the deployment process from the EC2 console. When the deployment process is finished and the FortiAuthenticator-VM is provisioned and powered up, access the FortiAuthenticator-VM to complete the post-deployment setup. See Connecting to FortiAuthenticator.