Once the virtual appliance’s package has been deployed and its virtual hardware configured, you can power on the virtual appliance.
Do not power on the virtual appliance unless you have already mapped the virtual network adapter(s) (Mapping the virtual NICs (vNICs) to physical NICs). You may also want to:
These settings cannot be configured inside FortiWeb-VM, and must be configured in the virtual machine environment.
- On your management computer, start Citrix XenCenter.
- In the pane on the left side, double-click the name of the XenServer. This will open an authentication dialog.
- In Server, type the IP address or FQDN of the Citrix XenServer server.
In User name, type the name of your account on that server.
In Password, type the password for your account on that server.
- In the pane on the left side, click the name of the virtual appliance, such as FortiWeb-VM.
- Click Start.
- Continue with Configuring access to FortiWeb’s web UI & CLI.