Obtaining the deployment image file and placing it in your bucket
- Go to the Fortinet support site (https://support.fortinet.com) and log in.
- Navigate to Download > Firmware Images.
- Under Select Product, select FortiWeb, then select the firmware version directory.
- Download the deployment package file. The deployment package file is named "FWB_OCI-vX-buildXXX-FORTINET.out.oci.zip file", where vX is the major version number and XXXX is the build number.
- Unzip the file and you will get the image file "boot.qcow2".
- In OCI, go to Storage > Object Storage, then click Create Bucket to create a standard storage bucket. If you already have buckets, you can skip this step and choose from your available buckets.
- Select the bucket, then upload the deployment image file boot.qcow2.
- Click Upload Object. The dialog shows the upload progress.
- Once uploaded, the following screen appears. Click Create Pre-Authenticated Request.
- Enter a name for the request, then click Create Pre-Authenticated Request.
Note down this URL. It will be needed in further steps.