The Log pane (System Settings > Log) provides an audit log of actions made by users on FortiWeb Manager. It allows you to view log messages that are stored in database. You can filter the logs using the Add Filter box in the toolbar.
- Specify filters in the Add Filter box.
- In the selected summary view, click in the Add Filter box, select a filter from the dropdown list, then type a value.
- Click NOT to negate the filter value.
- You can add multiple filters at a time, and connect them with an "or".
- For the Date filter, click <=, >= or A-B to specify a period earlier than the date, later than the date, or between date A and date B. You can also click Last 24 hours, Last 5 hours and Last hour.
- Click Go to apply the filter.
By default, the system saves the logs generated within 365 days. If you want to change the days, go to System Settings > Advanced >File Management, specify the number of days in Events logs older than field.