Configuring optional settings
- After entering required parameters and clicking Next, you are directed to the Options page. It's not required to set the optional settings. Configure them only if it's necessary in your environment.
Tags (key-value pairs) for resources in your stack
- An IAM role that AWS CloudFormation uses to create, modify, or delete resources in your stack
Rollback triggers that enable AWS CloudFormation to monitor the state of your application during stack creation
- Advanced options
- Click Next.
- On the Review page, review and confirm the template settings. Under Capabilities, select the check box to acknowledge that the template will create IAM resources.
- Click Create stack at the lower right to deploy the stack. You can see the latest status by clicking the reload button . It will take about ten minutes to complete the stack creation.
- Monitor the status of the stack. When the status is CREATE_COMPLETE, the deployment is complete.