- Purchase FortiWeb Cloud contracts.
There are separate licenses for applications and bandwidth, which respectively control how many applications you can add in your account and the maximum bandwidth. Both licenses are required to activate the service contract.
- Create a FortiCloud account: https://support.fortinet.com/Login/CreateAccount.aspx.
It can be used to log in to all the Fortinet products, including FortiWeb Cloud and Fortinet Support site. Skip this step if you already have one.
- Log in to Fortinet Support site.
- Click Asset > Register/Activate.
- Enter the contract registration code that was emailed to you when you purchased the contract.
- Select the End User Type. Click Next.
- Enter the start date to activate the contract. The contract will automatically become active on the specified start date. You can also select an existing contract to extend its End Date. Click Next.
- Read Fortinet Product Registration Agreement. Check the box if you agree. Click Next.
- A verification page is displayed. Check the box to acknowledge the activation of the contract. Please note the activation date cannot be changed once you confirm.
- Repeat the registration steps if you have multiple contracts.
- Log in to FortiWeb Cloud with your FortiCloud account.
- The contract information will be displayed in Global > Contracts.
|If you have previously subscribed from public cloud platforms, do remember to cancel the subscription if you switch to FortiWeb Cloud contracts.|