In addition to listening to a recorded call, you can remove, forward, or save a recorded call.
Before you begin
- To access a phone call recording: Make sure that the FortiVoice system administrator applies a user privilege (Phone System > Profile), with the User Portal > Call recording option enabled, to your extension.
- Go to Call Recording.
- Select a recorded call.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To listen to the recorded phone call, click .
- To remove the recorded phone call, click Delete. To confirm the deletion, click Yes.
- To send the recorded phone call to another extension, click Forward. Select the extension and click OK.
- To save the recorded phone call (WAV file format), click Download. Select to save the file and click OK.
When you download multiple recorded phone calls at the same time, they are saved in the TGZ file format. To decompress and extract the recorded phone calls from this file, use a third-party tool that supports the TGZ file format.