With the agent profile, you can perform the following tasks in the Agent widget:
- View a list of agents that are members of your queue.
- Access agent details.
- Take a pause from answering calls in a queue without logging out of a queue by assigning a pause reason code. To resume taking calls again, you unpause your status.
With the manager profile, you can perform the following additional tasks in the Agent widget:
- Log in or log out an agent of a queue.
- If you want a logged in agent to pause from answering calls from a queue, but you do not want to log that agent out of the queue, you can pause that agent and assign a pause reason code. The agent stops receiving calls until you unpause that agent.
For more details, see also the following sections:
- In the Agent widget, double-click on an agent.
- You can review the agent information and queue status. Here is an example: