- Go to Voicemail.
- Click .
- Configure the following fields:
Enable to allow a caller to press 0 to talk to the operator during an announcement.
- Set to Standard to use the system default name for the voicemail (the extension number), or set to Personal to use your own name for the voicemail.
- If you select Personal, click Call me to record your own message using your phone, or click Upload to import a pre-existing sound file that meets the requirements (WAVE file in mono, 16-bit PCM, and 8-kHz compression format).
Select the voicemail greeting mode and greeting content. Click Audio file to record or import a sound file for various scenarios, depending upon the greeting type selected:
- Standard: The default system defined greeting.
- Simple: The greeting that applies to any time.
- Scheduled: The greeting that comes with a schedule. Click New to add a system Schedule and assign a Greeting.
- Conditional: The greeting that applies when you are either busy or unavailable.
- Click OK.