- In Call History, click Download > All.
- Depending on your web browser settings, the CSV file may download automatically or you can take action to save the file.
- If the downloaded file shows # characters, expand the column to show all the text.
- In Call History, click Search .
- Enter a search string and press Enter.
Downloading call records with detailed call flows takes time and can impact the performance of the system.
The system can download the first 20,000 records only.
- If you want to download call records with their call flow, then set With call flow to On.
- Click Download > Search Result.
- To confirm, click OK.
- Open the downloaded file.
- If the file shows # characters, expand the columns to display the information.