Use this procedure to edit a survivability branch to configure branch paging settings.
In the Deployment, complete tasks 1 to 11.
- Connect to the web-based manager of the primary FortiVoice phone system at the main office.
- Go to Managed System > Survivability.
- On the Survivability Branch tab, double-click the survivability branch that you want to edit.
- Click Survivability.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Branch Paging.
- Configure the following parameters:
Branch FXO paging port
Enter the FXO port that the paging system is plugged in to at the branch office, if applicable.
Enter the maximum duration for the branch paging session. When the maximum duration is reached, the branch paging session automatically ends.
The duration range is from 0 to 64800 seconds.
Enter the number to engage the paging system.
For example, 0110.
Accept same branch paging
To allow all extensions at the same branch to connect to the paging system without a user privilege and complete a paging call, select the following option:
Reject paging by default
To allow extensions at the same branch to connect to the paging system using a user privilege and account code, and complete a paging call, select the following option:
Accept failover local paging
If the main office is down and you want to do paging from the branch office, select this option.
with authentication code: This code is not required.
- Click OK.
You have completed this procedure.
- If you selected the Accept same branch paging option, then go to Applying the branch paging configuration.
If you selected the Reject paging by default option, then go to Configuring an account code and user privilege for branch paging.